Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
Howdy! We are the folks behind a variety of blogs and all content posted on this website. We specialize in custom content creation services based on writing topics such a blogs, copywriting and ghostwriting.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so — for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better. We collect this information from one source: if and when you provide information to us.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us directly. Here are some examples:
- Communications with us (hi there!): You may also provide us with information when you respond to our blogs or content that we create or sign up for a newsletter. When you communicate with us via form, email, phone, WordPress.com comment, or otherwise, we store a copy of our communications (including any call recordings as permitted by applicable law).
- Job applicant information: If you apply for a job with us — awesome! You may provide us with information like your name, contact information, resume or CV, and work authorization verification as part of the application process.
How and Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you for the purposes listed below:
- To provide our Services. To provide customer service that you request such as writing service.
- To ensure quality, maintain safety, and improve our Services. For example, by monitoring and analyzing how users interact with our Services so we can create new features that we think our users will enjoy.
- To market our Services and measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing. For example, by advertising our Services, analyzing the results of our marketing campaigns and understanding and forecasting reader retention.
- To protect our Services, our users, and the public. For example, by detecting security incidents; detecting and malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; spam; complying with our legal obligations; and protecting the rights and property of Write Official and others, which may result in us, for example, cancelling a transaction or terminating Services.
- To fix problems with our Services. For example, by monitoring, debugging, repairing, and preventing issues.
- To customize the user experience. For example, to personalize your experience by serving you relevant notifications and advertisements for our Services, recommending content through our email list, and providing new content for your reading pleasure.
- To communicate with you. For example, by emailing you to ask for your feedback, share tips for getting the most out of our products, or keep you up to date on Write Official. If you don’t want to hear from us, you can opt out of marketing communications at any time.
- To recruit and hire new employees. For example, by evaluating job applicants and communicating with them.
How We Share Information
We share information about you in limited circumstances, and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy.
- Third-party vendors: We may share information about you with third-party vendors who need the information in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you. We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
- Legal and regulatory requirements: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental requests.
- To protect rights, property, and others: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Write Official, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury.
- With your consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties when you authorize us.
How Long Do We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when it’s no longer needed for the purposes for which we collect and use it — described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information — and we’re not legally required to keep it.
How to Reach Us